America is being systematically looted. I give you the following:
1. About 25 years ago (give or take) we got the Lottery (again). Rich folks don’t play the Lottery. It is offered to poor and Middle Class who would rather “Get rich quick” than do hard work. It is FALSE HOPE. Folks spend the rent money and the “Milk” money to buy lotto tix when jackpots are big.
2. We have seen the proliferation of “Quick Cash” establishments in the past 20 years or so. These people offer the temptation of quick cash for a fee. The “Fees” turn out to be OUTRAGEOUS, often amounting to 100-150% interest – or MORE! They are draining the pockets of inner-city folks and keeping them perpetually broke. A Mayor was elected a few years back to the City of Hawthorne whose sole plank in his platform was a promise to make it so there would be more Check Cashing establishments on Hawthorne Blvd.!
3. In the past few years we have seen the rise of “Cash For Gold” establishments. These people offer the temptation to “Sell your family gold for quick cash!” Folks are having to take their jewelry to get money to pay bills. Their liquid wealth is being disposed of and sold to folks who have lots of cash to buy it up (Saudi Arabia, foreign banks, etc…).
4. We have guys high up in the current Administration telling people to “Spend our way into recovery.” Spend money you don’t have. That’s what a “Stimulus” is, spending borrowed money (it’s borrowed from our grandchildren) to buy ourselves more stuff. Who needs more stuff? Granted a lot of folks have to pay bills with that borrowed money.
5. We have a President in the Whitehouse who cares nothing about Budgets, or putting a realistic limit on the amount of money HE CAN SPEND to puff himself up and “Try to save the Country.” He’s not saving the Country, he’s bankrupting it. Who stands to benefit if the Country goes broke? HE DOES! Well, I should say, him and his cronies, the “Uber rich” who finance him, such as George Soros, and Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and so on. And it’s pretty much them alone. He (the President) will continue to lay blame on everyone else and claim he did everything he could to restore the markets while systematically causing us all to go broke. If the money you’re spending always belongs to somebody else, either you run out of their money, or if you have the capacity to print money as he does, he simply makes more and makes our money less valuable. Our money’s “Real” value is very small anyhow – and getting smaller every day. Since there is no “Standard” backing up our money, the only thing backing it is inflation.
6. We are nearing the point where as much as half of the Country are living off the other half – who work, earn money and create wealth for a living. That wealth is being redistributed in a Socialist fashion to insure that many of the parasitic half don’t have to work. This is evidenced in the proliferation of organizations within the Government who have the same functions or overlapping roles, and all are very inefficient and many don’t do anything constructive at all except keep getting themselves pay raises and large Pensions. All you have to do is ask yourself: “Why is the Federal Government so heavily involved in the education of Kindergartners?” In reality, they should have nothing to do with Education. Education is a State’s responsibility and the obligation to rear our children and educate them should rest solely in the States.
7. In the month of January, 2013, when we supposedly were generating so much oil domestically that we are now “Net Exporters” of oil, we spent $44B in foreign trade gap to bring oil into this Country! Folks – that is stuff we simply BURN UP in our cars! It’s LUDICROUS to think they are balking at pipelines and more drilling projects when we are sending money to Governments that support TERRORISM in order for them to ship us stuff that we simply shove in our cars and BURN!
8. Big companies like GE continue to dismantle our production capacity here in the US and send our technology, including weapon’s technology overseas to China for manufacturing! The Intellectual Property alone represented by the BILLIONS of dollars in technology they send overseas is irreplaceable!
Add it all up – it’s either INSANITY and out of control, or it’s a Systematic plan to drain the wealth(and power) from America and turn us into a “Formerly great nation.” There is no other option there I’m afraid. I urge you all to examine these things and decide for yourselves whether we are being lied to – from the top down – about what is really going on here.