You know, I’ve come to the conclusion that you just cannot keep up with the lies, deceptions, half-truths and “Spin” that come out of the left. They control the media (what we call the MainStream Media or MSM), and the MSM happily follows Joseph Goebbels’ motto: “If you tell a lie often enough, people will believe it.” I’m simply going to state our side’s position from now on:
1. Mitt Romney is a man who knows how to balance a budget.
2. Mitt Romney is a man who knows how to get bipartisan support for his plans and ideas.
3. Paul Ryan is one of the brightest minds in Washington DC, and he is a great asset to our team that we want elected to the White House in November.
4. Our team cares deeply about America and is very concerned about all the issues, both Fiscal and Social that we face as a country.
5. Our team is extremely concerned that real recovery (job growth) has been absent in our economy, and that there is no real plan from the left to fix what is broke in our country: To balance the budget, to bring spending in control, to put Americans back to work, and to stop the useless squabbling and divisiveness that only keeps us polarized on all the issues.
6. Our team seeks to restore what is moral and good in America, rather than see us slide further into a pit of: Spend and Tax, Relativism, and Multiculturalism.
7. We believe our Government should be accountable.
It’s my own personal belief that when you’re an elected official being paid by the people, you should always be willing to accept the fact that somebody else is out there who may have a better solution to a problem. That leads you to always be open and inviting rather than closed minded and divisive. NOT ONE GOP MEMBER OF CONGRESS VOTED FOR Obamacare!
Victor Frankel, when asked about his experiences in a NAZI Concentration Camp during WWII, and whether he “Hated” Germans (he survived, but most of his family perished) said: “…there are two races of men in the world, … – the “race” of the decent man, and the “race” of the indecent man.” (Thanks to Dennis Prager for sharing that at WakeUpAmerica2012)
We absolutely believe that our side promotes and reveres only the decent people in this world, while the other side says we are all the same but some should have special status based on race, gender, or sexual preference (and of course, they decide who gets “Special” status).
We believe it is our moral obligation to take care of those less fortunate in our society, widows, orphans, and prisoners, and those stricken by poverty and illness who can no longer care for themselves. We believe it’s a good thing to take care of those people, however it is a moral duty, not a civic duty.
We are Patriots and believe that this country was founded on principles of Government BY the people, FOR the people and OF the people. We will gladly volunteer our time to help support our nation and to try to tell people that hard work is a good thing, it makes you strong and builds moral character.